|Home | Enter Contest | Attend Awards | Agenda | Sponsors | Speakers| Judges | Finalists | Winners | Blogs|
All Sessions are Now Available On-Demand
The [acronym] Public Sector CAD Awards & Expo is an innovation contest and educational event that celebrates and explores the best in public sector digital design.
The event was hosted on February 6, online and is now avaliable to view on-demand
In addition to announcing our winners, this event is a unique online learning opportunity featuring presentations and interactive sessions with industry experts, your government peers, and more. View the full agenda here.
Here are five reasons to attend:
1) Meet our Winners – Celebrate and explore how your peers are using digital design innovatively in the service of their agency’s mission.
2) Attend Free Online seminars – Learn about the latest advancements in digital design technology from your peers, industry experts, and Autodesk partners – all in one place, on your time, from anywhere.
3) Learn AutoCAD Tips and Tricks – In an exciting keynote from Autodesk’s, Lynn Allen featuring “60 AutoCAD Tips in 60 Minutes.
4) Get Real Time Insights into Government Design Projects – Our expert judging panel will weigh-in on design technology, trends and talking points for 2013. Plus, we’ll explore what it takes to implement 6 million square feet of BIM in a virtual interview with last year’s winner – The Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State University.
5) Talk to the Pros – Mingle with industry experts and get instant answers to your questions in our virtual exhibit hall and networking lounge.