|Home | Enter Contest | Attend Awards | Agenda | Sponsors | Speakers| Judges | Finalists | Winners | Blogs|
All Sessions are Now Available On-Demand
educational event that celebrates and explores the best in public sector digital design.
The event was hosted on February 6, online and is now avaliable to view on-demand
In addition to announcing our winners, this event is a unique online learning opportunity featuring presentations and interactive sessions with industry experts, your government peers, and more. View the full agenda here.
Here are five reasons to attend:
1) Meet our Winners – Celebrate and explore how your peers are using digital design innovatively in the service of their agency’s mission.
2) Attend Free Online seminars – Learn about the latest advancements in digital design technology from your peers, industry experts, and Autodesk partners – all in one place, on your time, from anywhere.
3) Learn AutoCAD Tips and Tricks – In an exciting keynote from Autodesk’s, Lynn Allen featuring “60 AutoCAD Tips in 60 Minutes.
4) Get Real Time Insights into Government Design Projects – Our expert judging panel will weigh-in on design technology, trends and talking points for 2013. Plus, we’ll explore what it takes to implement 6 million square feet of BIM in a virtual interview with last year’s winner – The Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State University.
5) Talk to the Pros – Mingle with industry experts and get instant answers to your questions in our virtual exhibit hall and networking lounge.